It's not me...

[written 8/1/06]


Why is it that when people don't like something that you have to say the automatically write it off as a character flaw of yours?? Look above this blog and you'll read my favorite line ever :

It's not pms, it's YOU.


I've been accused of having PMS, and even been accused of "being on the rag" [very classy], but the truth of the matter is .. it's you that I don't like, motherfucker! It's got nothing to do with the female biological functions. 

Unless I'm at work, I am very guarded. I don't believe in letting strangers into my life "just because". Everyone close to me has proved to be worthy and earned my trust. I don't just give myself away. No one should.. but I can't control anyone else's actions. I can only worry about me. 

"You're so negative, Cristina..", you say. 

And you know what I say to you? Phooey. I'm realistic. If I was so negative, I wouldn't appreciate the little things that life gives us. 

The only thing I know for sure is that you can't trust anyone completely. I don't care who they are.. family, friends, lovers. I don't care. People lie. Don't kid yourself hon. It's the truth.



I have always said there are only two sides to everything - the black and the white. VERY rarely is there a gray area. I'm not saying it doesn't exist at all. I'm just saying it's not as prevalent as people would prefer it to be.


No comments: