euthanize the ignorant

[written 3/1/07]

Or in other words, kill the stupid.

I'm serious here, and you'll stop laughing when I preside over your sorry ass [when I rule the world] and execute you myself.

That's right. I'm planning my own holocaust, my own "ethnic cleansing" if you will, but instead of killing ethnic groups, I just killing the STUPID.
I'm not talking mentally disabled or otherwise physically limited. They can stay, because even these people who are stereotypically "dim" are worthier of life than the retards I'm about to discuss.

I'm talking JUST PLAIN STUPID.

This has nothing to do with IQ, spelling, grammar, intellect or education.

These are the people who make foolish decisions and/or continue to make the same mistakes (more than 3 or 4 times), and lead-lined morons who can't take a hint or are otherwise too arrogant to see their downfalls and limitations.

I am very patient with others, because as I have previously stated, I have come to sadly realize that very few people (I know about 3, maybe 4) are anywhere near as intelligent as I am.
I know that some people can't do more than what they are doing now, and since that's the best they can do, I accept it. A+ for effort.

I have been mistaken in the past, assuming others are actually smart and apply common (UNcommon actually, because the word itself alludes that EVERYONE has it) sense to everyday problems.

It's sad and infuriating, especially when I KNOW that people know better, and yet choose to play hapless victims to life's cruel ploys.

SPARE ME. 

GROW UP.

If I could carry a sniper rifle around that would just be fucking awesome.  But... since murder is pretty much against the law, it's all just fantasy.  But what a dream - to never have to deal with another moron again - oh how that would just rock my world.

No comments: