4 Quarters = 1 Dollar

I wander in thought all the time and the other day I drifted off more than usual, only to come up with a crazy theory in my wild thoughts -- every one of us is made of two people, who are each made of two other people.

To say we, as humans, are made of just two halves, is really oversimplifying how complex we really are. Our parents are made of our grandparents, so it's safe to say we're pretty much made up of our grandparents, for better or for worse.

My four parts are simple enough, yet lead me to who I am today:

A coward for the wrong reasons
A personable yet heinous alcoholic
A wise, staunch individual
A passionate, loyal firecracker

And there you have it, folks. That's me in a very rolled up nutshell. Take a look at your grandparents - they hold they key to your doing... and undoing. Yet another reason why grandparents are awesome.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com